Ten days after launching the new Pentax XG-1, Ricoh proudly announced a new Prestige version of its DSLR camera Pentax K-3. This special edition, which will pick up where the original K-3 left, is produced in metallic gray out of magnesium alloy, and it comes packaged with a corresponding battery grip, two batteries, as well as a battery strap. In case you wish that the Pentax K-3 Prestige Edition becomes part of your collection, you have no time to lose as only 2000 kits will be put out. The price that will be set for this model of the company Ricoh will total $1399.95.
The chief characteristics of the Pentax K-3 Prestige Edition are the following:
- APS-C CMOS sensor with 24 effective megapixels
- Latest firmware version (1.10)
- Continuous shooting at 8.3 fps
- AA (Anti-Aliasing) filter
- Autofocus mode SAFOX11
- Eye-Fi Wireless
- Compatibility with SDX memory cards
- Dual SD card slots
- H.264 video format
- Pentax Shake Reduction (SR)
- Pentaprism optical viewfinder which provides approximately 100% FOV and 0.95x magnification
- ISO range 100 - 51200
- HDMI port
The news was taken from RICOH.